Mountain High Maps® 2.9 - Relief Maps with world wide coverage! This collection is a major upgrade of our MacUser Eddy Award winning professional map making resource. These detailed and accurate map views of the world's continents countries and ocean floors have an extensive range of applications: advertising, newspaper & television, publication & presentation, education & reference, multimedia, web & video use.
Mountain High Maps® Version 2.9 now comprises:
- 5 versions of relief maps, 3 pre-colorized (one political and two physical) and two grayscale base maps
- 2 editable EPS vector maps in FreeHand, Illustrator and Corel Draw (Windows only).
- Easier-to-use closed and pre-filled Illustrator, FreeHand, Corel layers and Adobe Photoshop paths.
- Over 16,000 updated place names and labeled physical features including rivers, lakes, cities, countries and mountains. Masks enable you to colorize each country and define its borders, highlight coastlines and add dramatic 3D effects with land mass shadow or vignette masks.
- 7,500 map files packed into a 4-CD-ROM set with over 10 Gb of uncompressed files.
- 38 professionally animated globe sequences includes 3D files and textures maps.
- 54 stunning, high-resolution Earth globe views (15 fully colorized) showing land relief.
- Between 100 and 1,000 meters per pixel, 300 dpi resolution for high quality imagesetter output.
- Reproduction rights granted with your purchase of MOUNTAIN HIGH MAPS® allow almost unlimited commercial use. MOUNTAIN HIGH MAPS®' includes all FRONTIERS™ material.